Support and advice to Middle Eastern (Iranian, Kurdish, Arab, Afghan and Turkish) women and girls living in the UK who are facing forced marriage, “honour” based violence, FGM and domestic abuse.
- They offer advice in Farsi/Dari, Kurdish, Arabic, Turkish, Pashto and English
- They run a free counselling service in Farsi/Dari, Kurdish and English
Training for Women
- Provide training for women to help them understand their rights in the UK
- They also have a partnership with the Refugee Women Association where they assist survivors of violence with assessing English language classes, education, training and employment opportunities, so that they can become financially independent.
A support group for girls aged 16-25 that meet once a month to discuss issues they decide on.
- Training for professionals
- Advice and training for professionals from public and voluntary sector
Tel: 020 7920 6460
Mon – Fri 9:30am – 17:30pm
Emergency numbers 24 hrs:
Kurdish/Arabic – 07846 275246
Farsi/Dari/Turkish – 07846 310157
the Iranian and Kurdish Women’s Rights Organisation (IKWRO)
P.O Box 65840